Tuesday, January 20, 2009

girls: vlyn


Vee Lynn...
Someone from a long time ago...
Got to know her in 2005 ,during a dance competition in OCM.
The picture below was taken during that comp,our first picture together...actually,its the only picture i have with her.

A very attractive girl to girl to me,also find her quite sexy too.
Got along with her very well after. Chatted hella a lot in MSN,like until 2am. 
Was really interested in her then,for one particular reason,she is also a dragon of 1988 like me. I was held back for a year in remove class,so i don't get to mix with many dragon girls. If i had to guess,i think she was also interested in me in some ways too.

Somehow we didn't get together,and when i look back at it,we probably could not have been together. I just wasn't matured enough then to take care of her feelings,actually to a certain extent i would have been an asshole.
Nevertheless,she still someone significantly special to me,regardless of whether she thinks the same or not.

I still feel bad for something i didn't do a long time ago. She had some problems with her bf then,and she actually smsed me to tell me how down she was feeling. Me being such an idiot then, i only smsed back to her trying to make her feel better,and being so stingy with phone bill,i wasn't really respondent. 

I guess thats why i don't hesitate much to call someone if i know they are feeling down.

She was so different then,before she got her first tattoo. Not saying that she has changed for the worst,she is just so different from the time i knew her. Somehow i feel it has something to do with the guys that had been with her.

Right now,i guess we are just a small fragment of each others teenage life.
Whatever may be,she is still kwazee-v3e to me.
Take care girl. V^_^V 


ynn yri lyhi dnurk,fusgu sniz fii carr mdhyrkca hilurtm li yw erydnih kuhc,yhukureclehmnleccyz.pcykmbyd
 

1 comment: